6.09.2009

5/28/09 – 6/9/09

5/28/09: This is pretty much what the weather has been like for the last three weeks.
IMG_2811


5/29/09: Layout made with Prima stitched paper and Prima flowers.
pretty x2


5/30/09 and 5/31/09: No pictures.

6/1/09: Noel Mignon Nightingale and Penny Arcade kits.
 060109


6/2/09: Hang drying a GCH tshirt.
060209


6/3/09: As I was leaving my sister’s apartment this mama duck and her babies came waddling across the parking lot looking for food.
 3595225804_d432fe7f95_b


6/4/09: New sunglasses from NoFear.com. Normally retail for about $65 each, I got them for $9.99 each on clearance!
060409


6/5/09: New 23” monitor from Dell. It was a great deal online, plus free shipping!
060509


6/6/09: Getting ready to fold laundry (this is only half).
 060609


6/7/09: No picture.

6/8/09: Two cute cards made with scraps from my stash.
060809


6/9/09: I really love my new monitor. Now I can view reports side-by-side without having to resize the windows.
060909

No comments: