5.28.2009

5/6/09 – 5/27/09

I’m not even going to lie. This month has been tough when it comes to picture taking. I’ve had way too much going on, so I’ve missed a lot of days.

5/6/09 – 5/11/09: I don’t even remember if I took pictures during this time.

5/12/09 – 5/15/09: My boyfriend was in the hospital, so I wasn’t really focused on picture taking. These are from his phone.

My new home? by FANLESS.

OH NOSE! by FANLESS.

I may or may not be naked under this blanket. by FANLESS.

Dinner of the now! by FANLESS.

my IV is out! by FANLESS.

Out of here! by FANLESS.

5/14/09: My mom arrived from Panama for a visit. (My sister sucks at picture taking.)

<KENOX S760  / Samsung S760>

5/16/09: Lunch at my sister’s house.

Mom's visit by you.

5/17/09 – 5/21/09: I caught a really bad cold (I’m still not completely over it), so I was out of commission for a few days.

5/22/09 – 5/25/09: New layouts and a mini-album I made.

aunt lulu by you.

IMG_2734xx by you.

squeeze by you.

happy day by you.

5/26/09: Dinner at my sister’s house. Cuban food!

sopa de platano, vaca frita y morros by you.

5/27/09: Leak in my ceiling (it’s getting worse by the day due to all the rain we’re having).

blog2

No comments: