4.16.2009

3/25/09 – 4/16/09

I know. I’ve slacked. Majorly! So let’s catch up, shall we?

Wednesday, 3/25: My handmade version of a Prima Lollipop flower (technique learned by watching a YouTube video tutorial).
IMG_2082

Thursday, 3/26: Resorting my layouts into organized albums. I don’t scrap chronologically or topically, so I resorted my albums into “Family", “Friends,” and “Christian and Me.”
IMG_2275

Friday, 3/27 through Thursday, 4/2: I’m not even gonna lie. I got lazy about taking pictures AND all the random pics I did take were crap, so I deleted them. Now wouldn’t you rather I be honest and admit this to you than try to pretend I took pics when I didn’t? That’s what I thought.

Friday, April 3: Driving to Jacksonville for the Jacksonville Supercross.
IMG_2108

Saturday, April 4: At the Jacksonville Supercross.
IMG_2130

Sunday, April 5: Stopped at a cute, little scrap shop in Jacksonville, called The Crop Shoppe, and purchased a few goodies before heading home (actual picture taken once I got home, but this is what I bought).
IMG_2264

Monday, April 6: ThorMX souvenir credentials acquired at JAX Supercross.
IMG_2270

Tuesday, April 7: Mia made me a Valentine. She said the pink ribbon is for my hair. She was going to make one for Uncle Christian, too – because we don’t live together – but it was past her bedtime. (She’s 3.)
IMG_2463

Wednesday, April 8 through Friday, April 10: Yeah, nothing. Again. Sorry.

Saturday, April 11: Attended our friend, Scott’s, going away party. This is Scott.
IMG_2281

Sunday, April 12: We went to the County Fair with my sister and her fiancé.
IMG_2283

Monday, April 13: Went with friends to dinner at Tarpon Bend and the New Found Glory show in Ft. Lauderdale.
IMG_2318

Tuesday, April 14: The instruction manual for my new Kodak mini video camera (Christian kept the actual camera, so he could download video from the NFG show).
IMG_2302

Wednesday, April 15: Scrapped!
The Fair

Thursday, April 16: I have no idea whatever possessed me to take all my layouts out of the albums and re-photograph them, but here they are (minus Washington trip layouts), all stacked up on a dining room chair.
IMG_2468

Okay, so now we’re all caught up. Peace out!

No comments: